Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

bohemian dreamin'.

6 years. 6 fucking years. that's how long it has taken for me to get the fire lit under my ass to pull together an outdoor space worthy of enjoying. i guess a combination of not wanting to sit where my neighbours trashy backyards were in plain view, or putting the time and effort into a space i couldn't enjoy more than 5 months out of the year was enough for me to spend countless summer nights on my couch in front of a tv, but not this year! i have happily began the process of collecting and designing a space on our small back porch, but when the idea of fencing in our backyard and creating a second patio area crept into my mind i couldn't shake it. pinterest has me in a frenzied search for bits & tits of creativity: hanging mosaic lanterns, vintage rattan furniture, coloured rag rugs, brightly patterned pillows, bamboo ottomans, paneled curtains and lush, fresh foliage i am feasting my eyes in all the bohemian/moroccan/eclectic outdoor living design i can get my filthy hands on. shit's so good.
{image 1/2/3/4}

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to leave me a wee note! kindly leave your name so i know who you are & can send some lovin' back at ya.

Next Post Previous Post Home